I love cauliflower, but sometimes I get over the softness of it! I absolutely LOVE crispy veggies and these crispy cauliflower is absolutely delicious!
1 whole cauliflower head, cut into florrets
2 tbsp olive oil
2 tsp nutritional yeast
1/2 tsp paprika
Pinch of salt and pepper
2 tbsp breadcrumbs (panko if you have!)
4 tbsp fat free mayonnaise (this is typically vegan, but check!) or Vegonaise
1 garlic clove, crushed
1 tsp vinegar
pinch of salt and pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees celsius
- Add all ingredients into a bowl and mix well.
- Pour mixture onto a lined baking tray and bake in the oven for 30 minutes. At the half way mark, give them a good mix around to make sure they're all getting baked!
- In a small bowl, add mayonnaise, garlic clove, vinegar and a pinch of salt and pepper and mix well.
- Serve with the crispy cauliflower!