Oh man oh man....the best cornflake cookies!!I used to have these soooooo much in primary school because my canteen used to make them :)
- 160g butter (room temp!)
- 1 cup of sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 cups of self raising flour
- 2 cups of corn flakes (to roll in)
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Combine butter and sugar together with a wooden spoon (or a mixer if you wish!)
- Add eggs and beat with a wooden spoon.
- Add 3 cups of self-raising flour and combine really well.
- With gloves, make sure the mixture is well combined with your hands and add more flour if necessary.
- Roll into small balls with your hands and set aside.
- In a seperate bowl, add the cornflakes and begin to crush with your hands (the bigger cornflakes don't tend to stick!)
- Using one ball at a time and a handful of the crushed cornflakes, roll the ball between your hands and get as much cornflakes on as possible! Repeat with all other balls.
- Place on a lined baking tray and slightly press down on each ball for more of a cookie shape (not too much, they expand!) bake at 180 degrees for 20-25 minutes until golden.