These Choc-Hazelnut cookies are delicious. They're a super amazing snack that won't take you long to prepare or bake, they're the perfect filler for dessert.
1/2 cup butter
1 cup brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla essence
1 cup self-raising flour
1/4 cup raw cacao
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1 cup choc chips
1/2 cup crushed hazelnuts
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees Celsius
- Using a hand held beater, beat butter and sugar together. until combined (or a crumbly appearance)
- Add egg and vanilla essence and continue to beat.
- Add cacao, baking soda and salt and continue to mix through.
- Remove beater (lick the spoon!)
- Into the mixture, Sift flour and fold in the chocolate chips and hazelnuts.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. Careful not to overcook otherwise they won't be soft!