Mouth.....watering.....cant....stop....looking.... AHH! These brownies are DELISH and super great as a cheeky dessert if you're having that chocolate craving! #balance right?! RIGHT! These are seriously an ANY TIME someone comes over dessert.
You cant tell me that you don't want to lick the screen a little right now...
1 cup plain flour
2 Tablespoons of shredded coconut
100g Fresh raspberries
125g butter (unsalted)
1 1/2 cups caster sugar
1/2 cup cacao powder
1 tsp vanilla essence
1 Tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter on a medium heat. Once all butter has melted, stir in the sugar, cacao and the vanilla essence.
- Remove from heat and leave to cool for five minutes. Transfer to a large mixing bowl.
- Add in eggs (all parts!) and ensure it has mixed through throughly.
- Sift the flour into the bowl along with the baking powder.
- Mix throughly, to ensure there are no big clumps of flour. Id recommend using a whisk here to really mix it through.
- Lightly fold through the raspberries and the coconut, you don't want to damage the berries too much!
- Working quickly, line a deep baking dish with baking paper. Pour mixture into the dish and place into the oven for 30 minutes or until cooked through.
- Poking a fork through the middle of the brownie will tell you if its ready! If it comes out clean its ready, if it comes out dirty, leave it for a few more minutes!
- Cut up into bite sized pieces and eat!
Hope you guys absolutely love this recipe! If you did, come share it with me over on Instagram! I love seeing all your posts!
LOVE Leah! xx