You say protein dessert, I say regular dessert.. IN DISGUISE!! You seriously won't believe these are a protein treat - they just taste SO INCREDIBLE and they only take 8 minutes to whip up!! Give these a go for your next night-time treat.
Choc-Protein Lava Cake
½ cup chocolate whey protein
1 tbsp honey
¼ cup rolled oats
1 large egg
¼ cup almond milk
2 tbsp peanut butter
- Place all ingredients into a blender or food processor and blend all ingredients together until you get a creamy batter.
- Butter a non-stick ramekin and then pour the mixture into the pan evenly. Make sure to butter properly or it will stick!
- Bake at 180 C for 5 minutes. You want the top to be cooked, but the middle to be runny. Check on your cake after 3 minutes and keep an eye on it! It may start pouring out....but that's the chocolatey goodness!
- As soon as it’s ready, carefully remove from the mould and turn them upside down.
- Top with strawberries or berry of choice!