I love a simple and quick pasta! This is a easy meal that is perfect for a family! If you like extra heat, grab some chilli chorizo!
250g pasta (enough to serve 4)
250g chorizo, sliced into rounds
2 large broccoli head, cut unto florets
1 medium brown onion, diced
3 garlic cloves, crushed
1 long red chilli, deseeded and finely sliced
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
3 tbsp. olive oil
Parsley to garnish
- Cook pasta according to packet instructions.
- In a large nonstick pan, heat olive oil over a medium to high heat.
- Add onion, garlic, chilli and chorizo and cook for 5-7 minutes until chorizo has cooked and onion has softened.
- Add broccoli heads into the pot and cook for 3-4 minutes or until lightly softened.
- Add cooked pasta into the pan and season with salt and pepper. If you need a little more olive oil to mix around, add a tablespoon.
- Sprinkle with parsley and eat!