Healthy eating.. How good is this?! Crumbed Chicken Tenders with chippiesss!! Perfect for a yummy weeknight or weekend meal. Paired with some salad or some extra roast veg, you're in for a treat!
400g chicken tenderloins
2 cups of panko bread crumbs
1 tsp cumin
1/2 tsp chilli
2 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp cracked black pepper
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tbsp. olive oil
2-3 white potatoes, sliced into wedges
Sprinkle of salt & pepper
1 tsp dried oregano
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees celsius
- Coat potato wedges in a sprinkle of salt, pepper and dried oregano and either a splash of olive oil or spray oil. Lay on a lined baking tray and place into the oven for 30 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile, whisk eggs in a small bowl
- In a seperate mixing bowl, add panko bread crumbs, cumin, paprika, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and turmeric powder. Stir to combine.
- Add the chicken pieces into egg mixture and ensure to coat well.
- Place each chicken piece into bread crumb mix and coat well, ensuring all of the chicken is covered. (If you want more crunch, you can do a double coat! After coating the chicken once, place back in the egg mixture and then again in the breadcrumb!)
- Place chicken on a lined baking tray and drizzle olive oil over the top.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until completely cooked through.
- Serve tenders with the potatoes and tomato sauce or a delicious Napoletana!