These Thai Chicken Skewers are a must try, they're absolutely delicious and extremely quick, simple and easy to make. They're the perfect addition to any lunch or dinner.
- 1kg chicken breast, sliced into bite size pieces
- 1 tsp chicken stock
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp turmeric powder
- 5 coriander root finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, grated
- 2 tbsp coconut milk
- 5 bamboo skewers
- pinch of salt
- Place chicken and all ingredients into a large mixing bowl and mix throughly. Leave to marinade for 1 hour in the fridge.
- Thread each piece of chicken on skewers. Add a tbsp of olive oil into a grill plate and heat over medium to high heat.
- Begin to grill each chicken until chicken is cooked through.