OH MY - YES YES YES! Chicken nuggets are the best thing since sliced bread.
They taste amazing and are super quick and easy to make!
400g chicken tenderloins, cut into bite sized pieces
2 cups of panko bread crumbs
1 tbsp. dried oregano
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp cracked black pepper
1/2 cup parmesan cheese
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
1 tbsp. Olive oil
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees celsius
- Whisk eggs in a small bowl
- In a seperate mixing bowl, add panko bread crumbs, oregano, salt, pepper, parmesan and turmeric powder. Stir to combine.
- Add the chicken pieces into egg mixture and ensure to coat well.
- Place each chicken piece into bread crumb mix and coat well, ensuring all of the chicken is covered. (If you want more crunch, you can do a double coat! After coating the chicken once, place back in the egg mixture and then again in the breadcrumb!)
- Place chicken on a lined baking tray and drizzle olive oil over the top.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until completely cooked through.
- Serve with tomato sauce or a delicious napoletana!
Hope you absolutely LOVE this!