YUMMMM! Who doesn't love a good fried rice?
400g chicken breast (1-2 fillets)
1 brown onion, diced
1 cup broccoli florrets, sliced thinly
1 cup snow peans, halved
1 small carrot, grated
1/2 red capsicum, sliced into strips
3/4 cup frozen peas, defrosted
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1 long red chilli, deseeded and sliced
2 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp soy sauce
2 tbsp oyster sauce
1 cup basmati rice, uncooked
Fresh coriander to serve
- Cook rice according to packet instructions.
- Slice chicken into thin strips and coat with a sprinkle of salt and pepper
- In a hot wok, heat olive oil on a medium to high heat.
- Add onion, garlic and chilli to the wok and stir for 3-4 minutes.
- Add chicken into the pan and cook for 5-7 minutes until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove chicken from the pan and splash a little more olive oil.
- Add snow peas, carrots, capsicum, peas and broccoli into the wok and. cook for 5-6 minutes, or until cooked to your liking.
- In a small mixing bowl, add soy sauce and oyster sauce and mix through.
- Add cooked rice and chicken to the wok and pour over the soy dressing. Mix well.