EASY PEASY DINNER!
All you have to do is marinate, and throw into the oven!
Who doesn't like an easy dinner like that!
Plus, this Chicken Drumstick Oven Bake is so healthy but also so tasty too.
My delicious chicken marinade takes this recipe to the next level so I can guarantee you will be loving every single bite.
Your kids, family and friends are going to have very happy tummies.
1kg Chicken drumsticks (or around 12 drumsticks)
1 tbsp Salt
1 tsp pepper
1.5 tbsp dried oregano
2 tsp smokey paprika
2 tbsp lemon juice
2 garlic cloves, crushed
2 tbsp olive oil
1 large broccoli head, sliced into florrets
10 baby potatoes, halved
2 large red onions, quartered
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Add chicken to a large bowl, and mix with salt, pepper, oregano, paprika, lemon, garlic and 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- In another small bowl, add red onion, potatoes and broccoli and season with the remaining olive oil, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Place into the oven for 50 minutes. After 25 minutes has passed, add the potato, broccoli and onion mix to the tray and place back into the oven for the remaining 25 minutes.
- For a little bit of crunch and colour, Place under the grill for 5-10 minutes.