These healthy Cherry Ripe Bliss Balls taste just like the real thing and will satisfy any sweet tooth.
They're so easy to make and are the perfect 3pm work snack or meal prep dessert.
I've used fresh cherries, coconut and coated the in chocolate, so you just know these protein balls are going to taste amazing!
Makes: Approx 9
8 Medjool Dates, pitted
10 fresh cherries, pitted
1 cup desiccated coconut
1/2 cup rolled oats
1 tbsp cocoa powder
1 tbsp white chia seeds
1 tbsp honey
1/4 tsp cinnamon
150g dark chocolate
- Melt chocolate over the stove or in the microwave.
- Add dates, cherries, coconut, rolled oats, cocoa powder, honey and cinnamon into a food processor and blend. Add 1 tsp of water to bind. If it looks like it needs more, add 1 tsp at a time.
- Fold through chia seeds and mix well.
- Roll into small bite sized balls.
- Dip the ball into the dark chocolate and place onto a lined baking tray. Repeat with the entire mixture.
- Place in the fridge to set.