This quick & easy cheesy broccolini recipe is super delicious!
It's the perfect healthy side to any lunch or dinner.
Simply, sprinkle your broccolini with parmesan, paprika & breadcrumb & bake it in the oven. Done!
Whether you're cooking for two, kids or the whole family, everyone is going to love this vegetarian dish.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
- 10 Broccolini stalks
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Pinch of Salt & Pepper
- 2 tbsp cup pecorino cheese
Parmesan & breadcrumb sprinkle
- ¼ cup Parmesan/pecorino
- ½ cup Panko bread crumbs
- ½ tsp Paprika
- Pinch of salt & pepper
1. Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
2. In a large mixing bowl, add trimmed broccolini, garlic, olive oil, salt, pepper and
pecorino and mix well. Make sure the broccolini is fully seasoned.
3. On a lined baking tray, lay the broccolini flat and spread out.
4. In a small mixing bowl, mix together the parmesan, breadcrumbs, paprika, salt and pepper.
5. Sprinkle the entire mixture over the broccolini.
6. Place the tray into the oven and cook for 15 minutes. You want the broccolini to
have a slight crunch, so careful not to overcook!
7. Serve with a big squeeze of lemon and more cheese!