This quick & easy cheesy broccolini recipe is super delicious and is the perfect healthy side to any lunch or dinner meal! Simply sprinkle your broccolini with parmesan, paprika & breadcrumb, bake it in the oven, and you're done!
Whether you're cooking for two, for the kids or for the whole family.. everyone is going to love this!
Easy Cheesy Broccolini
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
- 10 Broccolini stalks
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Pinch of Salt & Pepper
- 2 tbsp Pecorino cheese
Parmesan & breadcrumb sprinkle
- ¼ cup Parmesan or Pecorino Cheese
- ½ cup Panko bread crumbs
- ½ tsp Paprika
- Pinch of salt & pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- In a large mixing bowl, add trimmed broccolini, garlic, olive oil, salt, pepper and
- pecorino and mix well. Make sure the broccolini is fully seasoned.
- On a lined baking tray, lay the broccolini flat and spread out.
- In a small mixing bowl, mix together the parmesan, breadcrumbs, paprika, salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle the entire mixture over the broccolini.
- Place the tray into the oven and cook for 15 minutes. You want the broccolini to
- have a slight crunch, so careful not to overcook!
- Serve with a big squeeze of lemon and more cheese!