Oh my these are super delicious - the addition of strawberries are so perfect!
Makes 6-8 pancakes.
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups buttermilk
- 1 large egg
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 5 strawberries
- Butter (to cook with)
- Maple syrup (to top!)
- honey (to top)
- More fresh fruit
- Coconut yoghurt
- Mash strawberries with a fork until a paste like consistency.
- Add all other ingredients into a large mixing bowl and whisk thoroughly.
- Add strawberries into the bowl and mix through.
- On a medium non-stick pan, heat a tablespoon of butter and melt.
- Spoon mixture into the pan (as big or as small as you prefer) and cook for 2-3 minutes on one side. Flip when you begin to see bubbles form on the uncooked side.
- Cook on the reverse side for 3 minutes.
- Serve with maple syrup, berries, coco yoghurt or any other of your faves!!