This is my absolute GO TOO meal! Its soooo easy and super filling! This is also a greeeeat way to get all those extra veggies into your super busy day!
4 Mushrooms - Cut into quarters
1 Broccoli – Cut into florets
2 Carrots – Sliced into thin strips
1 Red Capsicum – Sliced into thin strips
1/2 a cauliflower – Cut into florets
1/4 of a purple cabbage – Sliced thinly
2 garlic cloves – Crushed
1 Brown onion - Diced
3cm fresh ginger – Grated
1 Fresh red chilli
2 Cups brown rice – Cooked
2 Tbsp. Oyster sauce (add more soy for vegan!)
1 Tbsp. Soy sauce
2 Tbsp. Olive oil
Salt and pepper
1/2 Tsp Dried oregano
- In a hot work, add in olive oil, onion, garlic, ginger and chili and cook for two minutes.
- Add broccoli, cauliflower, mushrooms and carrots and cook for 3 minutes.
- Place the rest of the veggies into the pan and cook for a further 5-10 (or until cooked to your liking).
- Add brown rice to the pan and mix thoroughly.
- Add oyster sauce and soy sauce and mix through.
- Serve with some fresh coriander!
Hope you LOVED this! IF you did, let me know! Share a snap on Instagram or Facebook and tag @leahitsines OR Tag me IN the photo! I cant wait to see!!
Love, Leah x