I've recently discovered Biscoff, and I'm obsessed and it's something I now can't live without haha!
Time for some epic cookies!!
Makes: 14 cookies
- 160g butter (room temp!)
- 1 cup of caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 cups of self raising flour
- 2 tbsp biscoff spread
- 10-15 biscoff cookies
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Combine butter and sugar together using an electric mixer.
- Add eggs and beat again until combined.
- Add 3 cups of self-raising flour and the biscoff spread and combine well.
- With gloves, make sure the mixture is well combined with your hands and add more flour if necessary.
- Roll into small balls with your hands and set aside.
- In small plastic bag, add the cookies and using a meat tenderiser, crush the cookies.
- Using one ball at a time and a handful of the crushed biscuits, roll the ball between your hands and get as much biscuit on as possible! Repeat with all other balls.
- Place on a lined baking tray and slightly press down on each ball for more of a cookie shape (not too much, they expand!) bake at 180 degrees for 20-25 minutes until golden.