Because everyone loved the last FREE BARE Guide Chicken and Mushroom Pie recipe.. I wanted to gift you another BONUS Model 1 BARE recipe! Yay! This Beef Stroganoff is super easy to make and absolutely delicious.. A great recipe for the family and kids, I hope you enjoy it!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
1/2 cup wholegrain pasta
150g rump steak, thinly sliced
1 teaspoon cornflour
1 teaspoon paprika
Splash of olive oil
1/2 small brown onion, diced
1 garlic clove, crushed
1 tablespoon tomato paste
4 button mushrooms, sliced thinly
2/3 cup small broccoli florets
1/4 cup parsley, finely chopped
3 tablespoons natural Greek yoghurt
1/2 cup beef stock
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
Salt and pepper, to taste
1/2 cup baby spianch
1. Cook pasta according to packet instructions.
2. Coat steak strips in cornflour and paprika.
3. Heat olive oil in a small, deep saucepan over medium-high heat.
4. Add onion, garlic and tomato paste and cook for 2 minutes. Add beef and cook for 3-4 minutes. Add mushrooms and broccoli and cook for 2-3 minutes or until veggies begin to soften. Add parsley, yoghurt, beef stock, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper. Heat through for 3-4 minutes.
5. Add baby spinach and simmer for 10 minutes or until the sauce is thickened to your liking.
6. Serve with pasta.