Prep Time: 10
Cook Time: 25 minutes
2 cups of spiral pasta, uncooked
1 tsp olive oil
1 small brown onion, diced
2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
1 spring onion, finely sliced
1/2 medium red capsicum, Finley sliced
1/2 medium zucchini, grated and excess water squeezed out
4 semi sun dried tomatoes, chopped roughly
1 cup of broccoli florets, finely diced
1 x 400g can of tinned crushed tomatoes
2 x 95g tins of Sirena Basil Infused Tuna
Fresh basil, to top
Parmesan cheese, grated (up to you how much!)
Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Cook pasta according to packet instructions, removing two minutes from the cook time.
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- In a deep frying pan, heat olive oil and the oil from the tuna cans (this will help enhance flavour!). Add brown onion, garlic, spring onion, capsicum, zucchini, sun dried tomatoes and broccoli florets and cook for 10 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the chopped tomatoes into the pan and season again with salt and pepper to taste.
- Flake the tuna into the pan and mix through.
- Add cooked pasta into the pan and mix through once more.
- Add the mixture into a oven safe dish and sprinkle cheese over the top.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until lightly golden.