How I N C R E D I B L E is this!!?! The PERFECT snack for that mid-morning hunger OR to cure that 3:30-itis! Bake, let cool, wrap your slices individually and keep in the fridge or freezer so you can GRAB and GO in the mornings!
Banana & Blueberry Bread
Makes: 1 loaf, cut into 8 slices
3 Very Ripe Bananas, Mashed
1 Cup Almond Meal
1⁄4 Cup Coconut flour
1⁄4 Cup Honey
1-Cup Fresh Blueberries
1 tsp Baking Powder
Pinch Of Cinnamon
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees Celsius
- Place all ingredients in a bowl together except the berries!
- Use a spoon to combine all ingredients together.
- Once the mixture is thick in consistency, fold the berries in with a spoon.
- Pour into a pre lined cake tin and bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes, or until brown.
- Using a skewer, poke it deep into the cake; if it comes out clean, it’s ready!
*If vegan - 1/3 cup of apple sauce can replace 1 egg in any baking recipe!
You can also replace the honey with rice malt syrup if needed!