These banana protein pancakes are soooo good for breakfast and are my favourite thing to cook when I have a little bit of extra time in the mornings. What's even better is that they are 3 ingredient protein pancakes, making life just that little bit easier!
Bananas are a great source of vitamins such as potassium and vitamin C. There are MANY benefits to bananas - and they are my absolute favourite addition to any breakfast.
Makes: 6 Pancakes
4 Ripe Bananas
2 Scoops Vanilla Protein
1 Teaspoon Cinnamon (optional)
1 Punnet Blueberries (optional)
1 Punnet Rasberries (optional)
2 Tablespoons Coconut Yoghurt
1 Tablespoon Natural Honey
- In large bowl, mash 4 ripe bananas together
- Add Protein Powder, Eggs, Cinnamon to the bowl and mix together
- Add a handful of blueberries, raspberries to the mix and mix together (if you choose too!)
- Place on a hot pan and cook until golden
- Add Coconut Yoghurt, honey and the remaining blueberries, raspberries on top of the pancake