MUFFINS ARE THE BEST. They're so easy to make, quick to grab and go and.....they make your kitchen smell incredible so... #winwin!
Makes: 8 muffins
2 bananas, mashed
1/2 cup maple syrup
1/3 cup almond milk
1/2 tsp vanilla essence
1 cup fresh raspberries
1 1/2 cups self raising flour
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp baking powder
1 tbsp poppy seeds
1/3 cup shredded coconut
1 x 250g Philadelphia Lemon Icing
- Pre-heat oven to 180/350 degrees celsius.
- Mix all the wet ingredients together in a small bowl.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the dry ingredients. Add the wet mixture to the dry mixture and combine well.
- Place into a lined muffin tin and bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly.
- Using a piping bag, spoon the lemon Philadelphia icing and pipe on top of the muffins - making a super cute swirl shape!
Tip: If you wanted to play with the flavours, you could grab the original icing flavour from Philadelphia and dress it up yourself :) YUM!