AHHH these are like my banana bread (the biggest winner) but muffins...and a whole lot of oats! They're super moist and delicious, perfect for a grab and go snack.
1 Cup Almond Meal
3 Very Ripe Bananas, Mashed
3/4 cup Rolled oats
1⁄4 Cup Raw Honey
1-Cup Fresh blueberries (or any berry!)
1 tsp baking powder
Pinch Of Cinnamon
+ 1 extra banana to top with!
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Place all ingredients in a bowl together except the berries!
- Use a spoon to combine all ingredients together.
- Once the mixture is thick in consistency, fold the berries in with a spoon.
- Pour into a pre lined muffin tin. Top with a few sliced of banana.
- Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes, or until brown.
Using a skewer, poke it deep into the cake; if it comes out clean, it’s ready!