Ummm...How good is pumpkin? I feel like pumpkin is such an underrated vegetable and can be made SO delicious! It's the perfect side to and BBQ, Roast or even as a bulk part of your veggie meal!
1kg Japanese pumpkin, skin on
Pinch of salt and pepper (generous please!)
1 tsp dried rosemary
1/2 tsp paprika
1 tbsp balsamic glaze
1 tbsp parsley, roughly chopped
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- In a large mixing bowl, add pumpkin and sprinlle rosemary, parsley, paprika, salt, pepper and paprika over the top and toss well. **The reason I do it in a bowl is to ensure every bit of the pumpkin (this counts for all veggies) is coated and well oiled.
- Arrange the pumpkin on a lined baking tray and drizzle the balsamic glaze over the top of all the pumpkin.
- Bake in the oven for 40 minutes. Halfway, turn the pumpkin around and place back into the oven for the remaining 20 minutes.
- Remove & serve with pesto! (best combo!)