This is something that you guys will absolutely LOVE! Super easy and a delicious dinner when paired with a yummy salad and some rice!
Makes 6 large burgers
500g of chicken mince
1 zucchini, grated and excess water squeezed out
1 carrot, grated finely
1 tbsp. Fresh chives, chopped
2 medium garlic cloves – crushed
2cm piece of fresh ginger – finely chopped
1 tbsp. Curry powder
1 tsp. Mustard powder
3 spring onions – chopped finely
1/4 cup (tightly packed) fresh coriander leaves – chopped finely
1/2 tsp. Salt
1/2 tsp. Cracked pepper
1.5 cups Panko bread crumbs
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Add ALL ingredients into a marge mixing bowl, except the panko crumbs. Mix well to combine.
- Add 1/2 cup of the panko to the chicken mixture and mix through.
- In a small mixing bowl, add the remaining panko crumbs and season with a small pinch of salt and pepper. Mix.
- Using a palm sized scoop of the mix (you can make them as little or as big as you like!) roll into a ball and then flatten like a patty.
- Place patty in the crumb mix and press firmly into the crumb to ensure it sticks. Flip and cover the opposite side.
- Place onto a lined baking tray and repeat with remaining mixture.
- Drizzle a small amount of olive oil over eat patty and place into the oven for 20 minutes or until cooked through (again, depending on your size!)
- Serve as a patty in a burger or with a large salad!