- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 400g canned cannelini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 tsp mustard powder
- 1/2 tsp fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 large garlic clove, grated
- 1 small brown onion, diced
- 1/2 cup of crushed tomatoes
- Pinch of salt & pepper
- 5 fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 tsp chilli flakes
- In a small pot, heat olive oil over a medium heat.
- Add onion, garlic, thyme and chilli into the pot and cook for 3-4 minutes or until onion has become translucent.
- Add crushed tomatoes, mustard powder and beans to the pot and stir through.
- Add salt, pepper and basil leaves to the mix and leave to simmer for 5-7 minutes. Taste and season accordingly.
- Pair with some toasted bread.
Hope you love this veggie option for brekky! Super quick and easy and lasts in the fridge for up to 4 days.
Love, Leah x