How simple are these? Quick grab and go breakfast to make your life a little easier :)
Makes: 12 muffins
120g short cut bacon
24 basil leaves
generous pinch of pepper
generous pinch of salt
2 tbsp parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Crack eggs into a bowl and whisk.
- Add parmesan, salt & pepper to the bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Heat a splash of olive oil on a non-stick pan, over medium heat.
- Cut bacon in to long thin strips and then cook bacon for 4-5 minutes on the pan, until slightly crispy.
- Spray a muffin tin with olive oil (this will avoid anything sticking).
- Divide bacon equally between the 12 muffin tins, then divide egg mixture equally between the 12 muffin tins.
- Sprinkle a pinch of pepper over each muffin tin and place 2-3 basil leaves in each tin.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes