Packed with salmon, soba noodles, veggies and edamame beans, this asian salmon power bowl recipe has everything you need for a super healthy and easy lunch that will fuel you through the day.
It's a great alternative to your traditional chicken power bowl and makes work lunches 10x more delicious. Trust me! You're going to love this.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
90g Soba noodles (dried)
1/2 cup edamame beans, shelled
1 large salmon fillet, skin off
1 carrot, sliced into thin strips
1 cucumber, sliced into thin strips
1/4 small red cabbage, sliced into thin strips
2-3 large mint leaves, roughly chopped
2-3 sprigs of fresh coriander, roughly chopped
1/2 small red capsicum, sliced into thin strips
1 tbsp sesame oil
2 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp fish sauce
pinch of chilli flakes
1/2 lime, juiced
1 tbsp fresh coriander, chopped
- Cook soba noodles according to packet instructions. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, add all ingredients under "slaw" into a large bowl and mix well.
- Heat a small pan with a small splash of olive oil to a medium high heat. Place salmon onto the pan and season with salt and pepper. Cook for 6-7 minutes or until cooked to your liking.
- In two serving bowls, divide the slaw, edamame and soba noodles.
- Flake the salmon using a fork and divide between the two bowls. Pour the dressing evenly over the bowls and eat!