Yummmm!!! Sometimes you just need a simple pick-me-up in the afternoons....and this is totally it!
1.5 cups of slivered almonds
1 tbsp. vanilla essence
2 tbsp. coconut oil, melted
1/4 cup almond meal
1.5 cups dried apricots
1.5 cups of desiccated coconut
1/2 cup water
- Place almonds, vanilla essence, water, melted coconut oil, almond meal, half of the coconut and dried apricots into a food processor.
- Blend this mixture for 2-3 minutes or until it has come together.
- Take a small about of this mixture into the palm of your hand and roll into a small ball.
- Repeat until all the mixture is gone!
- Roll each ball in the remaining desiccated coconut.
- Leave in the fridge for 30 minutes before eating! These can last up to a week in the fridge (if they last that long in your hours.....certainly not mine!!)