These Apricot and Oat Cookies are so sweet and delicious, and only take 30 minutes to make!
They're the perfect healthy treat for when you're craving sugar or need a 3pm work snack.
Plus, this is the perfect easy baking recipe for kids so it's a win win for everyone!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Dietary Info: Vegetarian
Tip: You could use sultanas instead of apricots
2 Tbsp (40g) coconut oil
1/3 cup (120g) honey
1 cup (100g) rolled oats
1/2 cup (40g) dessicated coconut
¼ cup (40g) coconut flour
2 tsp baking powder
2/3 cup (100g) dried apricots, chopped
1 egg, whisked
- Preheat the oven to 150C. Line a tray with baking paper.
- Heat the coconut oil and honey in the microwave for 30 to 40 seconds, stir to melt the coconut oil.
- Meanwhile, place the oats, coconut, flour, baking powder and apricots in a large bowl and stir to combine.
- Add the honey mix to the dry ingredients and stir. Add the egg, stir well to combine.
- Roll tablespoons of the mixture into 12 balls and place on the lined tray, flatten.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes on the centre shelf, remove from the oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes on the tray to firm up slightly before transferring to wire racks to cool completely. Store in an airtight container.