This 3 ingredient chocolate recipe with banana & peanut butter is soooo tasty & delicious!
It's the perfect quick & easy no bake dessert for when you're craving chocolate but still want something healthy.
PLUS, it's vegan & an amazing simple snack idea for kids to cook & enjoy so you can guarantee everyone will love them!
Don't be surprised if they don't last long.
Makes: 10-12 Truffles
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- 100g Dark Chocolate
- 2 Bananas
- 3 Tbsp Peanut butter
- Melt your dark chocolate on the stove.
- Chop your banana into thick slices.
- Get a slice of banana, spread some peanut butter on the top and then put another slice of banana on top to make a banana peanut butter bite- so it creates a sandwich.
- Using two spoons gently dip the banana and peanut butter in to the melted chocolate and coat it until it is completely covered.
- Once you've coated all the banana and peanut butter bites in chocolate, put them in the fridge to set for 5 minutes!
Tip: You can use any fruit you like! Strawberries, dates, apples - it's completely up to you! Get creative.