LAKSA + MY FAVE FISH... YES PLS! This is soooo delicious but more importantly... SO QUICK! It's is simple that you'll be like...."This is going to be my dinner for the next 100 years" hahaha!
1 Salmon fillet
1 spring onion, sliced finely
2 baby bok choy, halved
1 tbsp Ayam laksa paste
400ml coconut milk
1/4 cup vegetable stock
1 tsp olive oil
Option to serve with:
- In a deep pan, heat olive oil over medium to high heat.
- Add spring onion and laksa paste to the pan and stir for 2 minutes until fragrant.
- Pour coconut milk and vegetable stock into the pan and Bring to a light simmer.
- Add salmon fillet into the pan and cover with a lid.
- Cook for 10-15 minutes (depending how you like you salmon cooked!).
- After 10 minutes, add baby bok choy into the pan and leave to lightly wilt.
- Remove from the pan and place into deep plate or serving bowl.
- Eat with rice!