This #vegan curry is SO tasty! I used a massaman curry paste as a base and it made the flavours pop! I absolutely LOVE curries, and having delicious light, but creamy curries like this one is just magical!
1 brown onion, diced
3 tbsp Massaman curry paste
1 cup red lentils, uncooked
4 medium sweet potatoes
1 cup coconut milk
1 cup broccoli florrets
1 tbsp olive oil
2 cups baby spinach
1L of vegetable stock
Pinch of salt
Juice of 1/2 lemon
- In a large deep pot, add olive oil to the pot and heat over medium to high heat.
- Add onion to the pot and cook for 2-3 minutes or until onion becomes translucent.
- Add massaman curry paste and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Add sweet potatoes and lentils and heat through, around 1 minute.
- Add stock and coconut milk and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add broccoli and then cook for a further 10 minutes or until sweet potato is cooked through.
- Add spinach and leave to wilt for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve on a bed os basmati rice.