What a delicious side! So simple in the oven and the taste is seriously amazing!
600g carrots, peeled
2 tbsp olive oil
2 tsp fennel seeds
2 tbsp honey
1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
1 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
1 tsp sesame seeds
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Add all ingredients into a large mixing bowl, except the carrots and sesame seeds. Combine mixture well.
- Place carrots onto a lined baking tray and pour mixture over.
- Add into the oven for 30 minutes. At the half way point, turn over.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle sesame seeds.