Everyone loves a good stir-fry and this recipe is super delicious, which is also boyfriend approved (basically the good old chicken & rice haha!).
- 500 grams chicken tenderloins, sliced finely
- 1 red onion, finely diced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 small red chilli, diced
- 1/4 red capsicum cut into thin strips
- 4 button mushrooms cut into quarters
- 1/2 cup of cashew nuts
- Small handful of Coriander
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp chilli paste
- Juice of half a lime
- Heat a pan over medium heat and add oil to the pan.
- Into the pan, add onion, garlic and chilli and cook for 2-3 minutes or until onion becomes translucent.
- Add chicken and cook for 3-4 minutes. Add cashews here and stir through.
- Add capsicum and mushrooms while continuing to stir. Add coriander into the pan and cook for a further minute.
- Add fish sauce, lime juice, oyster sauce and chilli paste and continue to stir until the vegetables are cooked.
- Serve on a plate, sprinkle with extra cashew nuts and garnish with coriander.
- Serve with rice!