Everyone loves a good stir-fry and this recipe is super delicious, which is also boyfriend approved (basically the good old chicken & rice haha!).
- 400 grams chicken tenderloins, sliced finely
- 1/2 cup of cashew nuts
- 1 red onion, finely diced
- 1/4 red capsicum cut into thin strips
- 4 button mushrooms cut into quarters
- 2 large dry chillies cut into halves
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp chilli paste
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- coriander for garnishing
- Juice of half a lime
- Heat a pan over medium heat and add oil to the pan.
- Into the pan, add onion, garlic and chilli and cook for 2-3 minutes or until onion becomes translucent.
- Add chicken and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Add chilli paste and stir in for 30 seconds.
- Add capsicum and mushrooms while continuing to stir.
- Add fish sauce, lime juice and oyster sauce and continue to stir until the vegetables are cooked. Add all the cashews!
- Serve on a plate, sprinkle with extra cashew nuts and garnish with coriander.
- Serve with rice!